Charity Shootouts are run free at your basketball club or school and see participants shoot as many free throws as they can in a specified time while seeking sponsorship from friends and family in the lead up.
Examples of Charity Shootout formats include:
- 30 people each shooting for 10 min over 5 hours.
- 60 people shooting for 2 min over 2 hours
Any size group or time can be catered for.
Helping Hoops provides:
- Website dedicated to the event, including registration for participants.
- Online fundraising platform – no cash handling required.
- Logo, info pack and flyer with your branding.
- Staffing and all items required on the day.
- Guest appearances by Helping Hoops Coaches.
- Certificates for all participants.
- T-shirts and prizes for participants.
Enquire below about your own Helping Hoops Charity Shootout. Alternatively, contact Adam on 0433 857 875 or firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions.